Are you looking to develop a new business idea, work as a freelancer, launch a product, service or work for yourself?
Over the next few weeks we are going to look at some vital steps involved in turning your idea into a viable business venture without wasting much of your time and money! This bite size and quick 9 step-by-step guide contains useful information to help you as you navigate the world of entrepreneurship.
The guide covers 9 important steps involved in turning your idea into a viable business venture. The steps include the following:
- Assess your entrepreneurial potential
- Explore your business idea
- Assess your business idea
- Validate your business idea
- Develop your business model
- Name and brand your business
- Register your business
- Explore funding options for your business
- Create a business plan
Click here to go to the complete series of Navigating the world of entrepreneurship: How ready are you to start a business?