As you may or may not know life as an entrepreneur can be quite challenging as many entrepreneurs wear multiple hats to get their businesses up and running. Hence achieving work-life balance can be very difficult for many entrepreneurs, particularly women who juggle multiple tasks at a time. This is why it is very important for female entrepreneurs to maintain good health and wellness to avoid burnout.
Self-care is key to maintaining both your well-being and your business. We’ve compiled the following list containing some tips that we feel would help your physical and mental well-being as well as your overall happiness.
- Set yourself daily plan and routine.
- Take regular exercises while you work.
- Get out regularly for some fresh air and to clear your head.
- Avoid taking or making social phone calls during your work hours.
- Put your feet up and read a book or magazine.
- Join a leisure club or take up a hobby.
- Use meditation to relax.
- Get enough sleep at night or whenever you can.
- Switch off your phone at night and switch off from all social media.
- Listen to some relaxing music or use a self-care app.
- watch your favourite film or TV programme.
- Go out with your family or friends for a drink, meal, movie or just a walk.
- Do something that you love or treat yourself to something nice e.g. retail therapy or a pamper session.
- Call a friend or someone who makes you happy or laugh.
- Go outside and take a walk in nature to help with your memory.