We hope you and your business are as well as can be in such challenging times. Looking at what’s happening across the UK and worldwide, it is clear to see how entrepreneurs and businesses (big and small) have been massively impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic.
The Covid-19 pandemic has also inspired many female entrepreneurs across the UK to diversify their businesses, products and services as well as led others to reconsider the way they work such as working remotely or virtually. Others have utilised their lock-down time and turned their skills, hobbies and passion into a business venture or a side hustle.
Hence we feel that the business community needs to come together in order to navigate and adapt to our ‘new normal’. And this means helping and supporting one another is vital at this unprecedented time.
If you need any support or would like to support us or others please feel free to get in touch with us.
Actions We’ve Taken To Help and Support female entrepreneurs and women-owned businesses
Here at Untapped FR we are reaching out to other entrepreneurs, businesses and organisations, offering help where we can. As a result we’ve taken the following actions:
- Created services and programs for female entrepreneurs, professionals and women-led businesses that will enable them access vital resources such as business support and practical tools to help them start up, manage and grow their businesses.
- Will be providing FREE membership for all our services to all female entrepreneurs and women-owned businesses.
- Curated an exclusive SWOB (Support Women-Owned Businesses) Directory that showcases businesses owned and operated by women. We are offering FREE listing to female businesses.
- FREE Access to our membership portals where registered members can access useful business information, resources and tools.
Make a Pledge or Offer Support
We are seeking experts and individual who are able to offer pro bono support, share resources and support in the following:
- Free initial consultation in any vital aspect of business such as legal, finance, marketing, banking, insurance, accounting, business setup and much more.
- Expert advise on working from home and setting up home office
- Remote and virtual working
- Work-life balance and integration
- Home working and children
- Homeworking and home learning
- Remote technology support
- Health and wellness
We hope to compile a list of resources and make it accessible to all registered users of portal.
To make a pledge or for more information please contact me on [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you.