Join us for FREE!
Are you a female entrepreneur, founder, start-up or business woman looking for essential business support, access to industry and network contacts, to showcase your product and services or aspiring entrepreneur looking to launch a new product or service?
Untapped FR is excited to launch it’s virtual membership to give you the opportunity to join our online community for female entrepreneurs and women-owned businesses across the UK. So whether you are an aspiring entrepreneur, solopreneur, start-up, or established business woman, you can join our online community and our wider entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Access to essential BUSINESS SUPPORT such as business advise, legal, book-keeping and accounting, finance, insurance, banking, company formation, registered office, workspace, virtual business services, marketing and training.
- Access to NETWORKS and industry contacts through our supporters, sponsors and partners organisations within our entrepreneurial ecosystem such as business advisors, mentors, investors, accelerators, incubators, learning institutions, sponsors, public sector and much more.
- Access to our STARTUP programs including our flagship ‘IDEA2LAUNCH’, a pre-startup program designed for aspiring entrepreneurs looking to turn their skills, hobby or passion into a viable businesses or to develop their business idea further.
- Access to our curated SWOB Directory where we list and showcase female products and services to increase their visibility.
- ONLINE EXPOSURE where we offer female entrepreneurs and founders as well as offer them the opportunity to showcase themselves through our website feature, social media, and news releases.
- Access to our OUTSOURCED services through our wider network of reliable freelancers, virtual assistants and professionals who provide specialised business support to entrepreneurs and businesses looking for professionals to fulfil both their core and non-core business needs.
- CO-CREATION to give aspiring entrepreneurs and startups who might be interested in working together an opportunity to create opportunities together.
- Access to member PERKS such as discounts and offers on products and services provided by business partners and organisations.
And much much more…